Explore the Different Types of Australian Visa

This article will discuss different types of visas, including ETA, eVisitor, and skilled-nominated visas. Based on your purpose, you can choose the type of visa you need. Besides the visa listed above, you'll learn about the Australian visa types.

Business Innovation visa

There are five main streams for business immigrants in Australia. These include Business Innovation, Entrepreneur, Significant Investor, and Premium Investor. Each stream requires different investment amounts, business experience, and character. For example, the Business Innovation stream is geared toward investors with substantial business experience, a minimum net worth of AUD800,000, and the ability to invest and manage a business in Australia. The visas provide various benefits and options for the applicant to choose the best suits their needs and interests.

The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) stream requires an initial investment of AUD5 million, not a small amount. However, it is essential to remember that more than one attribute can earn an applicant points. The points are awarded based on the factors listed below. A business's turnover must be at least $AUD1 million. If you invest less than this amount, you can choose a lower-level stream.


The ETA is a short-term, single-entry visa for Australia. Applicants must fill out an application detailing when they will arrive in the country and what they plan to do. Business travelers must also include details about meetings or conferences they will attend while in Australia. ETA applications must be submitted in person, and they must bring the information required. Applicants may apply online, at an Australian visa office, or through their airline or travel agent. However, if they wish to use the ETA for multiple trips to Australia, they will need to find another way to enter.

The ETA is the quickest way to get an Australian visa. It can be used to visit the entire country or just part of it. Travelers are issued an ETA via email, and they present it to immigration authorities at the border. ETA does not allow for employment or further study, however. It is recommended that you use a visa that provides for these purposes. While an ETA can be used for short trips, it will not allow you to work in Australia or get a degree from an Australian university.

eVisitor visa

If you plan to travel to Australia for an extended period, you may be interested in exploring the different types of Australian visas available. The Working Holiday visa, for example, is designed for young people who want to experience the country as a worker while on holiday. It is a popular option because it allows young people to spend a year or more working in Australia. In addition, it is possible to study and work in Australia but not receive medical treatment.

A visitor or a businessperson can travel to Australia on a Transit Visa. This type of visa is not a permanent residency, but it allows the visitor to stay for a specified amount of time. On the other hand, the visitor visa is valid for three months, and the employer has to approve a more extended stay. This type of visa is typically only valid for youth exchanges, so it's best for people who plan to travel for a more extended period.

Skilled Nominated visa

If you want to work in Australia, you may qualify for a Skilled Nominated Visa (SNV). This visa program is competitive, and applicants must meet specific requirements. To apply, you must submit an Expression of Interest, or EOI, through the Skill Select system. Skill Select evaluates applicants based on their skills and unique attributes and ranks them accordingly. You must score 65 points or more on the Points Test to be nominated.

To qualify for a Skilled Nominated Visa, applicants must be in a skilled occupation. This occupation must be in the same ANZSCO group as the nominated occupation or closely related to it. Furthermore, applicants must have adequate health. A Skilled Nominated Visa is granted to foreign nationals who meet qualifications and experience requirements.

491 visa

In Australia, there are several options for immigration. One of these options is a visa for skilled workers, known as the 491 visas. Depending on your situation, a 491 visa can grant you the right to live and work in the country for five years. There are several benefits to this visa, including the ability to sponsor your relatives to immigrate to Australia. Besides, you can enroll in public health care in Australia and work. If you have children, you can even sponsor your children to come to Australia and live there for a few years. After five years, you can apply for citizenship if you meet the requirements of the Australian immigration program.

The 491 visa has different requirements, which vary by state. The primary need is that you must reside in a designated regional area of Australia for three years and earn $53,900 per year. Then, you can apply for a permanent visa, subclass 191. The 491 visa is given priority over the 190 visa because it requires skilled workers to live in an area outside of Sydney. During this time, you must also meet the residency requirements in the region where you are hoping to settle down.

Facebook Comments APPID


Powered by Blogger.